[lgfaq] Random behaviour

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Wed Nov 13 19:29:45 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 19:28, Chunky Kibbles wrote:

> Hahahahahahaha.
>
> I also have a CD player in my computer, therefore I would rip
> copy-protected CDs if I could.

This isn't about some RIAA or anything, this is about the fact that you
actually tried to load the page, and yes I am aware how terribly
insecure the forums are. I doubt you loaded the page just so you could
warn me about the insecurity.

> Also, please note that this is still not an argument about timedoctor,
> but about the linux gaming faq.

This is an argument you brought up on the list, I am merely responding
to your remarks. This is also my project, which you are being removed
from.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org