[jugglemaster] JuggleMaster now available in glorious 3D!

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Fri Aug 25 14:30:19 EDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 25, 2006 at 06:19:59PM +0900, Per Johan Groland wrote:
> Is there any good reason why the project files for wxWidgets are in
> the root directory? Wouldn't it be better to put the zip files inside
> the jmdlx directory?

Heh. Originally I didn't know that jugglemaster was going to end up as a
collection of great projects - I'd always thought that I'd finish up the
wx version and we'd be done!

So, yeah. Makes sense to move them. I'm not sure, though, that that
aren't position dependant in some way, and I don't have a windows
development box; could someone please move them and check they still
work? I presume that means Per, since out of the three of us with commit
access, I think he's the only one that knows how to do windows
development :-)

> I've made every effort to keep everything in the OpenGL class platform
> independent so that it is easy to add support for several platforms.
> Prime candidates for incorporating the OpenGL rendering class include
> the newly released JMCocoa and probably JMPocket.

Coooolll. That's really neat. I haven't done any real openGL programming
in a long long time.

> I am by the way very happy that there's now a native OS X implementation
> in development, it looks very promising!

Yeah. Tom Davie [aka Scotch Tom] is a great developer, who's been
drinking the Apple Kool-aid since before it tasted good :-)

I gave him write access to the repository the other day.

Speaking of glorious 3d... does anyone on this list have a Torque
license, from garagegames?

Gary (-;