[jugglemaster] New version of JuggleMaster for Palm OS (JMPalm)

Per Johan Groland curwenx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 10:39:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

I assume you mean a jugglemaster that will render a pattern and output
coordinates for animation. Getting the coordinates is very easy, just look at
the drawing code in, say, the wxwidgets version. The tricky part is figuring out
when jugglemaster has completed one full revolution of the pattern and
stop outputting data. I never figured this out when I tried, don't
know if Chunky
figured out a good method for the mpg and postscript output...

If you want the output in the "pov" format you mention, why not just output
it directly in that format, should be faster than first generating xml and then
needing a method to transform that further.