[jugglemaster] I'm back...

Chunky Kibbles chunky at icculus.org
Sat Jun 19 20:07:44 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 19, 2004 at 11:56:57AM -0400, Barton Chittenden wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I just wanted to say "I'm back". Getting married is good.

Cool!

> I haven't had a chance to get back to the jugglemaster stuff (this doesn't
> particularly surprise me).

Probably a good thing.

> Still, I don't want the conversation to die entirely :-).

I've been fixing lots of bugs recently, mostly type-related because of
jmlib's preoccupation with using typedef'd JML_* types. Grrrr.

Currently works just fine in linux, but there's a segfault on windows
that I can't find mostly due to lack of being able to work out how to
use Bloodshed's debugger... Grrrr.

Gary (-;