[hammerfight] Build #2...
Ryan C. Gordon
icculus at icculus.org
Fri Aug 12 16:52:28 EDT 2011
...build #2 is now live on humblebundle.com. This is a big update; you should definitely upgrade.
Changes since Build #1:
- Fixed game lagging (please do not disable CORE_USE_SLEEP anymore!).
- Fixed mouse cursor leaving window (press CTRL-G to toggle mouse grab).
- Fixed mouse not working in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed acquired weapons vanishing from The Hall.
- Fixed crash between certain levels.
- Fixed game confusing middle and right mouse button.
- Fixed wrong colors in several places in the game and menus.
- Fixed hall-of-mirror rendering glitch that happens on some levels.
- Fixed player profiles not deleting when removed in the main menu.
- Fixed corrupting of save data if game crashes at critical moments.
- Fixed incorrect/missing particle systems.
- Fixed certain sound effects not playing.
- Added 64-bit binaries (32-bit is still supported, though!).
- Added GFX_SYNC_TO_VBLANK to Config.ini to enable vsync (defaults to true).
- Allow game to toggle fullscreen/windowed mode by pressing ALT-Enter.
- Removed forced vertical letterboxing in fullscreen mode.
- Compiled with _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 to make game XFS-friendly.
- Other minor fixes.
To upgrade, run uninstall-hammerfight.sh (your config and save games will remain), and redownload from humblebundle.com with your existing purchase key.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the hammerfight