[Gtkradiant] Updated GtkRadiant 1.6.3 builds

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 16:57:00 EDT 2012

Thank's for your reply..
i follow this (daffy.nerius.com/radiant) guide to complie gtkradiant on
my pc and it says that I have to do the scons target=setup before the
scons target=radiant,q3map2,setup. Or not?

But i did the cmd and this is the result..

    Install file: "build/release/q3map2_urt/q3map2_urt" as
    "install/q3map2_urt"
    FinishBuild(["finish"], [])
    Lookup and bundle the PNG and JPEG libraries
    JPEG library: '/lib64/libjpeg.so.62'
    PNG  library: '/lib64/libpng15.so.15'
    scons: done building targets.
    $

Actually I have the radiant.bin exec in the install folder, but it never
didn't give me this kinds of outputs others times. It's all okay?
Sorry for my english...