[Gtkradiant] svn://svn.icculus.org/gtkradiant

Timothee Besset ttimo at ttimo.net
Mon Jan 2 09:51:30 EST 2012

On 01/01/2012 10:58 PM, Nerius Landys wrote:
> I managed to check in some changes to "fix things up a little after
> the SVN repository move".
>
> A few questions for you:
>
> 1. The "developer" files for Windows builds are still here:
> http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/developer/1.6.2/
> Will they stay there or is there a new location for them?

No, I need to retire this location. The way it was setup (with a DAV
repository) was never very easy to deal with anyway.

I could probably just serve them up out of the new web space:
http://icculus.org/gtkradiant/

I know you built a new set of Windows binaries etc. .. is there an
update set of files you'd like to see distributed?

> 2. The old page with IRC channel info and so forth used to be here:
> http://www.qeradiant.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi
> Is there a new wiki page for that stuff now?

I was trying to get the trac site moved over to
http://icculus.org/gtkradiant/ but I don't think it's going to happen. I
have the content archived if we need to recover anything.

I was just going to setup a plain html page with all the essential
information at the new web space.

> 3. Where on the web are the Radiant mailing list archives?  Where is
> the webpage explaining how to subscribe and how to post to the list?
> Is the mailing list working?

The mailing list archive and all member subscriptions were transferred: