[Gtkradiant] Setting up a project for 1.6

Christopher weblionx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:47:38 CST 2010

There's the occasional fix but no one's really doing much dev work on
it at the moment, as far as I know. If you do patch things, make sure
to submit them to the mailing list so they can merged. I don't know
what's changed between the project file versions, but you'd be most
likely better off just making a new one if they're incompatible.

As for overview of the code, I'm pretty sure you're stuck with
whatever's in the repository, meaning code comments.