[Gtkradiant] r348 - GtkRadiant/branches/Rambetter-temp-fixes

svn-noreply at zerowing.idsoftware.com svn-noreply at zerowing.idsoftware.com
Wed Dec 15 00:42:34 CST 2010

Author: rambetter
Date: Wed Dec 15 00:42:34 2010
New Revision: 348

      - copied from r347, GtkRadiant/trunk/
Creating a temporary branch for Rambetter to use in order to
fix some outstanding issues while the lib-reassembly is taking place.
This branch is starting out as a copy of r347.
I [Rambetter] am not able to work on trunk at the moment because it
is broken on Windows due to the DLL nightmare that is going on.  I would
like to fix some bugs in the meantime.  Commits that should be imported back
into trunk will be clearly marked as such.