[Gtkradiant] About the windows crash (was: Re: HOW-TO compile GtkRadiant on Windows)

Timothee BESSET ttimo at ttimo.net
Sat Dec 4 10:06:47 CST 2010

Did you compile a debug configuration and trace through? You're right, the
crash at that line doesn't make sense. It's quite likely the EC2 instances
can't quite run UrT or QL, I'll see about getting the data on there and
reproducing.

Beyond that I'd like us to think about how we'd like to handle testing and
bug reporting. It's been so long with no activity on Radiant that there's
really not much of a channel to interact with testers and track bugs.

TTimo