[Gtkradiant] Compiled ZeroRadiant on Windows w00t!

Markus Fischer markus at fischer.name
Wed Dec 1 12:46:22 CST 2010

On 01.12.2010 11:10, Nerius Landys wrote:
> So doing a Radiant build on Windows is pretty complicated and requires
> many different softwares in your build environment, and it's not
> completely documented anywhere that I've seen.  I may end up
> documenting this at some point.  It's easy once you know how to do it,
> but nearly impossible to imagine how it's done if you haven't done it
> before.

Looking forward to it :-)

Btw, about the crashes, I'm not sure if what you saw it related to
either one of these, maybe?

Fix crash when no game configuration or installation packs were found.
https://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/b729ef16153a984be2847ec310e3ffa5ebe1d938

Fix race condition crash: cannot open prefs when no game is selected.
https://github.com/mfn/GtkRadiant/commit/e11933c7b11d67e4a11ca63ecca808203df6e684

I don't remember if they got merged anywhere else or not.

- Markus