[Gtkradiant] Compiled ZeroRadiant on Windows w00t!

Markus Fischer markus at fischer.name
Wed Dec 1 12:46:22 CST 2010

On 01.12.2010 11:10, Nerius Landys wrote:
> So doing a Radiant build on Windows is pretty complicated and requires
> many different softwares in your build environment, and it's not
> completely documented anywhere that I've seen.  I may end up
> documenting this at some point.  It's easy once you know how to do it,
> but nearly impossible to imagine how it's done if you haven't done it
> before.

Looking forward to it :-)

Btw, about the crashes, I'm not sure if what you saw it related to
either one of these, maybe?

Fix crash when no game configuration or installation packs were found.

Fix race condition crash: cannot open prefs when no game is selected.

I don't remember if they got merged anywhere else or not.

- Markus