[Gtkradiant] Further GtkRadiant development?

Nerius Landys nlandys at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:19:07 CST 2009

Hi, I was reading these posts to the mailing list and it's great that
people are still interested in improving Radiant.  I think id tech 3
is going to linger for some time to come.  I use Radiant all the time
for making maps.

I personally use ZeroRadiant on Linux (compiled from SVN head).  I do
have a short list of bugs and simple feature requests.  So, if you
have a burning desire to improve the way ZeroRadiant runs on Linux,
please contact me directly via email and I can explain my short list
of bugs and feature requests.

Happy New Year!