[Gtkradiant] 64-bit issues

Branan Riley branan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 12:10:23 CDT 2008

Yup, the patch still hasn't been applied to the tree - if it's
necessary in ZeroRadiant still, I can port it.

Also, what does it take to work with ZeroRadiant right now? I tried
dumping the GtkRadiant Q3 gamepack into my ZeroRadiant install
directory, and it didn't work at all:
"Couldn't find 'gametools' node in file
'/home/branan/Programs/radiant/ZeroRadiant/install/games/q3.game"

Do any of the gamepacks work with ZeroRadiant yet? or is there
something else I need to do to set up a game to be edited?

Branan