[Gtkradiant] Second (extended) patch for more plugins

Martin Gerhardy martin.gerhardy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:09:25 CST 2008

Hi,

another small patch that just adds a new game definition option

instead of hardcoding the game definition name to get q2 support i've
added a quake2 option

there will be other small patches to improve the quake2 support. Also
what about the whitespace removal? Should i keep this - or remove it? My
editor removes them automatically but of course i can deactivate this.

Another pending patch would be to add the surface and content flags to
the game definition (like it was in 1.5) - this would allow many other
games to introduce there own content and surface flags without
recompiling a plugin every now and then. The question is, is that
wanted?

Greetings
Martin