[Gtkradiant] [linux] GtkRadiant 1.5, install.py, incorrect behaviour?

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Fri Jun 6 06:10:52 CDT 2008

I can tell you that you need to checkout some GamePacks from the other repository, see http://zerowing.idsoftware.com and click the svn repositories link, notice there's a gamepacks one, and just
check out the ones of your choice, note each one has its own trunk so you need to check out each one individually to get the names right, check out each trunk to an appropriately named directory
(Q3Pack for example) in the games/ directory.

These really ought to be handled with an svn external reference in my opinion (so that anyone checking it out gets them automatically).

But more importantly this really needs to be documented on the main page and the COMPILING guide.