[Gtkradiant] [linux] GtkRadiant 1.5, install.py, incorrect behaviour?

Bernard Helyer blood.of.life at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:43:17 CDT 2008

Hi,
On trying to compile GtkRadiant (1.5.0, following the instructions given in
the COMPILING fail, I got given a fairly generic can't find game data error
(actually the error I was given was no more helpful than a point-blank "File
not found", radiant.log gave me more information).

After some poking around, I discovered that install.py was looking in game/
for Q3Pack/tools and q3.game, neither of which exist when following the
given instructions. Have I made a mistake somewhere (no doubt)? I can see no
documentation anywhere that tells me what GtkRadiant expects, where. I could
go source-diving, but I'm far too lazy for that. Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Bernard.