[Gtkradiant] startup segfault on x86-64 Ubuntu 8.04

Maik Merten maikmerten at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 22 14:36:50 CDT 2008

Aha, I only had the Nexuiz pack from SVN installed. After checking out
the Q3 pack I see a configuration dialog asking for e.g. the engine
path. This will work wonderfully and present me with a "working" radiant
without button icons, spamming the console with

calling gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d
gdkpixmap was null

But anyway, seems that the Nexuiz pack isn't fit yet for 1.6.

Maik