[Gtkradiant] GTK radiant development

Forest `LordHavoc` Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Wed Sep 19 23:53:19 CDT 2007

Besides that, there are some other Quake2-based games, like Alien Arena, and Digital Paintball 2.

James Dessart wrote:
> On 9/19/07, Mihai Dra(ghicioiu <mihai.draghicioiu at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Why do you need to edit maps for Quake 2? Just curious.
> I'm planning to use a framework called Quagents, which allows you to
> use Quake 2 as an agent-based simulation environment. Since it's tied
> to Quake 2, and I'd rather concentrate on my own simulation logic, I'm
> kinda tied to Quake 2 as well.

Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine and mod
"War does not prove who is right, it proves who is left." - Unknown
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged demo." - James Klass