[Gtkradiant] Analyzing the mapq3 parser & some suggestions

"Eduard Aumüller" basiror at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 15:26:49 CDT 2007

Once I have analyzed the code enough I could propably come up with an implementation, would be a lot easier with a somewhat useful documentations.

I have a lot respect of the developers that wrote GTK Radiant without any documentation really, but on the other hand it should be a priority to get  a decent documentation done.

btw. I have read the most important topics of the last 6 months

-------- Original-Nachricht --------