[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

70.77.101.204 noreply at qeradiant.com
Tue Mar 6 08:44:05 CST 2007

This bug report was submitted from 70.77.101.204 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:44:05 CST Mar 6, 2007.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon X2 4400+/1024mb/XP Pro
Hard Drive Space: Tons
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: 7900gt
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
Maybe you can tell me how to change brightness values instead of making fun of me?  Just because I don't know EVERYTHING doesn't mean I'm stupid.  The only tutorials I could find were for D3Radiant, which I found on google while using GTKRADIANT in my keywords.  I just want to change brightness values.  Will you help me or not?  The only thing i see is light radius and that only seems to affect how far the light goes not how bright it is.  So think im a retard or whatever you want.  I just wanted help with your program.

Cause of Error:
.

User Email: grilled_cheese_420 at hotmail.com