[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

nan namespace spam at codecreator.net
Tue Mar 6 08:11:01 CST 2007

Thanks for the mails, they amuse me :)

The fact that radiant does not spawn the light inspector may be due to the fact
that it DOESN'T have a lightinspector, GtkRadiant never had a lightinspector.
Really! You can trust me.

D3Radiant is not GtkRadiant!
You read D3Radiant tutorials which don't apply to GtkRadiant.
You are using the wrong application.

Thanks again for the laughs ;)

namespace