[Gtkradiant] GtkRadiant for Debian GNU/Linux

Frits Daalmans fritsd at wanadoo.nl
Wed Jun 27 12:47:12 CDT 2007

Warning: cross-posted to 2 mailing-lists.

Hi,

I've packaged gtkradiant for Debian, now almost a year ago, but it's not made
it in yet.
I hoped it would gain some more attention from normal end-users once it was 1
apt-get away to install :-)

I recently refreshed it from the zerowing svn repository, revision 170 from
20070511, because I've just started at a new job and have very little time
for it anymore.

It should work on i386, amd64 and ppc (untested) at least[1], and it's lintian
and linda clean. The debian packaging information is on:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=gtkradiant

if you like you can download the .diff.gz file, gunzip it, and patch the
pristine source with it. It should only create a debian/ subdirectory with
various and sundry debian voodoo ;-)

N.B. in the debian directory I packaged a few images (Splash-Debian.png and
Debian.jpg) which are from the Debian desktop-base package, copyright Mirko
Hufnagel (that one's public domain I thought) and Gary Burke , respectively.
This was so that debian users can start playing around with a few textures.

Good luck,
Frits

P.S. [1]: probably more once I figure out how SConstruct calls the other
architectures from the buildd logs. Need to adapt included script
debian/get_arch.tmp.sh for that.