[Gtkradiant] Support for other games

Sebarnolds [Seb / Frip] sebarnolds at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:56:59 CDT 2007

Hi.

I am the main (and only) developer of a 3D game engine. I do this in my free
time and don't have much time for tools development. I work with a friend
who handle all the graphics stuff. We need an editor and he likes
Gtk-Radiant for level design.

However I would need to add support for another game (in fact, it would work
for any game using my engine) and I didn't found how to do that. I tried to
duplicate the directory of an existing game (e.g. sof2.game) but it didn't
work. Is there any information about how to do that ? Am I obliged to modify
the sources in order to do that ? I would need to specify my map compiler
and the list of entities.

Thanks,
Sebastien