[Gtkradiant] What's up with this on the Wiki???

LinuxManMikeC linuxmanmikec at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 09:58:25 CDT 2007

And I quote from qeradiant.com:
"GTK RADIANT 1.5 ARE FUCKING IDIOTIC VERSION!!! 1.4 is better"

Apparently came from an anonymous user.  Thought the Wiki was going to
require an account to edit stuff.  I'll edit it out for now.  Perhaps
there should be some sort of moderation involved, or at least deny
anonymous editing.

By the way, I had created an account in the old Wiki.  Apparently
accounts weren't migrated, and I can't find a link to create an
account.  May I have one so I could start putting together some
documentation on the site?  I would also be happy to help with any
moderating.