[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

LinuxManMikeC linuxmanmikec at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 12:02:50 CST 2007

Do you have the latest build of GtkRadiant installed? Thought I saw
most of the plugins you mentioned on a friend's win32 install.  I have
them on mine in Linux (which I compiled from the latest source).

Latest win32 binary is available here:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/nightly/1.5/GtkRadiant-1.5.0-RC1.msi