[Gtkradiant] [1.5] obj/mtl support, SnapPlane bug (causing collision brushes to?disappear )

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Tue Dec 18 08:10:19 CST 2007

Yes, we still need to add q3map2 compile to the scons build for
ZeroRadiant. That should be pretty trivial with the architecture already
in place.

As far as installation I've begun a few things, basically the game
selection dialog will get the addition of a 'configure games' button.
You'll have to pick some game config and give the paths then the editor
will copy some files and generate a .game file.

TTimo