[Gtkradiant] How to install ? missing games directory ... (game files description)

Forest Hale lordhavoc at ghdigital.com
Sun Dec 2 21:08:18 CST 2007

The gamepacks are in a separate svn because of incompatible licenses (especially EULAs that require ownership of the game they are for).

http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/svn-map.html - You can see a link to the gamepacks assets svn here.

You need to check out each gamepack (that you are permitted to use) into the GtkRadiant/games directory, then the install.py will work (it copies the contents of each gamepack to install/ ).

As far as I know the only one that is GPL is NexuizPack.

--
LordHavoc
Author of DarkPlaces Quake1 engine and mod