[Gtkradiant] 1.5 release plans etc

johnfitz at u.washington.edu johnfitz at u.washington.edu
Sat Oct 7 00:36:34 CDT 2006

Okay, I dug up a few more:

- Ungroup Entity doesn't seem to work at all in the latest version.  Not sure how long this has been broken.

- entity inspector -- doesn't display help text which is provided in entities.ent.  That text is often very helpful. Maybe it should be in tool-tip format? Or maybe just mimic QER?

- brush entities don't get their names displayed in ortho view, even with entity names turned on.

I of course would be happy to submit real bug reports for these if you like, but I bring these specific ones up becuase they seem basic functionality that people would not put up with in an official release, in part becuase they used to be functional in previous versions.