[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

75.132.185.126 noreply at qeradiant.com
Mon Nov 13 20:16:20 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from 75.132.185.126 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 08:16:20 CST Nov 13, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD athlon XP 2600+, 768 MB, WinXP
Hard Drive Space: around 700 mb out of 80
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATi Radeon X1600Pro 512MB AGP 4X
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 March 2006

Error:
.\main.cpp:186
runtime error: GTK+ error: GtkGLExt-WARNING **: cannot create GdkGL Context

----------------
kernel32!RaiseException() + 52
GtkRadiant!write_stack_trace(outputStream) + 3B c:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\stacktrace.cpp line 269
GtkRadiant!PopupDebugMessageHandler::handleMessage() + 20 c:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\main.cpp line 252
GtkRadiant!error_redirect(domain,log_level,message,user_data) + 52F c:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\main.cpp line 186
ntdll!RtlAllocateHeap() + 15E
Please report this error to the developers

Cause of Error:
Opened GtkRadiant.  I had a newer nightly build installed and it did the same thing, so I uninstalled it and installed the March 2006 one but it too crashes on startup.  I also reinstalled the ATi drivers for my video card.  Every thing I do to get Radiant running, it keeps giving me the error and I can't work on my map.

User Email: calcprogrammer1 at gmail.com