[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Nov 12 19:31:20 CST 2006

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:31:20 CST Nov 12, 2006.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AthlonXP 2600/768M/WinXP
Hard Drive Space: 731MB of 80GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: ATi Radeon X1600Pro 512MB, AGP 4x
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0, October 2006 release

runtime error: GTK+ error: GtkGLExt-WARNING**: cannot create GdkGL Context

GtkRadiant!write_stack_trace()+3B C:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\stacktrace.cpp line 308
GtkRadiant!PopupDebugMessageHandler::handleMessage()+3E c:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\main.cpp line 288
GtkRadiant!error_redirect() + 512 c:\dev\gtkradiant\radiant\main.cpp line 186
ntdll!RtlAllocateHeap() + 15E
Please report this error to the developers

Cause of Error:
Opened GtkRadiant, I have switched graphics cards but Radiant worked fine on my new card for a few weeks but now it stopped.  I installed a few 3d benchmarks (Vulpine GLMark(?), 3Dmark06, Final Reality) and those might've installed uncompatible drivers, if this is the case, where can I get compatible drivers?

User Email: calcprogrammer1 at gmail.com