[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

81.76.35.249 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Mar 27 19:51:26 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 81.76.35.249 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:51:26 CST Mar 27, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Atholon 64 Processor / 512MB Ram / Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: 180 gigs
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.2 but when I goto site to upgrade it says version 1.4.0

Error:
when I save my work then come back to it later all the enities have moved, and now and again they connect to the y and x thing in the middle of the map when you load the editor dont know what that is prob worldspawn,, but when ever the enities connect to it I can safely take them back off it instead but I had to delete all of the enities and start again with them in my map. its a pain I no idea what todo now encase the map gets damaged any further.

Please Help.
thanks.

Cause of Error:
ok steps i took.
I created enities.
linked them up with no errors.
tested the map it worked on the area i was working on.
saved map.
next day I came to work on it again it was all wrong :( thats when i had the error it was not how it was saved.

User Email: gurhy at kings-lynn.net