[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

193.110.89.51 noreply at qeradiant.com
Fri Mar 25 17:29:31 CST 2005

This bug report was submitted from 193.110.89.51 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:29:31 CST Mar 25, 2005.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AthlonXP 2800+/512MB RAM/Windows XP Home Edition SP1
Hard Drive Space: 6000 MB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Ati Catalyst 6.14.10.6444
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
When I try to edit ANY option in the Preferences menu, Radiant gives me this message:

.\main.cpp:147
runtime error: GTK+ error:Gtk-CRITICAL **: file
gtktextbuffer.c: line 1160 (gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags):
assertion 'text != NULL' failed

Then it brings me back to the main window, but NOTHING is saved (paths, layouts, other preferences are back to their defaults). Onother versions of Radiant (below 1.5.0) it just crashes. I bet this is csused by the OS not by editor itself, but I don't know exactly. Help?

Cause of Error:
Edit / Preferences / /*changing some options*/ / OK = ERROR!

User Email: adrenalineman at rambler.ru