[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:38:40 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:38:40 CDT Sep 9, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD XP2800/1.5 GB DDR/Windows XPSP2
Hard Drive Space: 55/170GB out of 80/250 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Hercules Prophet Radeon 9800 pro/Catalyst 4.8/DirectX9C
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 NightyBuild Sep 9 2004

In certain views the "camera" icon in the map is inversed.
(you're looking to the right, and in the map it appears to the left.)

Cause of Error:
Examples and Screenshots of bug:

You just have to move around a small map. If you use only 2 views out of the 3, the third will always look inversed.

*note* I do not recommend you to check the root directory of that website. I dont think you would like furry art.

User Email: liu@prodigy.net.mx