[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:36:03 -0500 (CDT)

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 05:36:03 CDT Sep 9, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD XP2800/1.5 GB DDR/Windows XPSP2
Hard Drive Space: 55/170GB out of 80/250 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Hercules Prophet Radeon 9800 pro/Catalyst 4.8/DirectX9C
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 NightyBuild Sep 9 2004

3d view in GTKradiant appears corrupted or
shows the "mirror" effect of Doom 2 ( when map was leaked )

Cause of Error:
1.-Make a hollow box bigger than 512 map units
2.-move the "view" to one of the sides inside the hollow box.
3.-move the view so it ends facing the inversed side of the hollow section of the box.

Examples and Screenshots of bug:

*note* I do not recommend you to check the root directory of that website. I dont think you would like furry art.

User Email: liu@prodigy.net.mx