[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

83.154.171.198 noreply at qeradiant.com
Mon Oct 18 04:09:35 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 83.154.171.198 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 04:09:35 CDT Oct 18, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 672mhz/392Mo/W2Ksp4
Hard Drive Space: more than 4Go
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Gforce4/drv 53.03
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
hello, I Can't compile the bsp file even without the monitoring.The error message is "failed to get a listening socket on port 39000" and GTK simply close without monitoring window !?! Damn :/

Cause of Error:
I just want to building bsp file with a basic room like the "1st map tutorial".
I've See that path in the "user.qe4"file in my "C:\Program Files\Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix\base\scripts" directory point to a different directory  of my default path for GTK in C:\program files\GTKrad... should it be that ?

User Email: Ma_mailbox at hotmail.com