[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

24.194.21.113 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Oct 17 22:47:32 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 24.194.21.113 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 10:47:32 CDT Oct 17, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMP 2100+/1.5gbDDR-400/Windows 2000
Hard Drive Space: plenty
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5

Error:
No error, just would like to say this version has decreased the original functionality of radiant and I hate it. You've made alot of progress improving the overall program but as far as i'm concerned, you still have to fix it up alot... i don't like having to select a button to transition between brush translation and clipping... Very ridiculous. All I'm saying is, get the functionality back, PLEASE!

Cause of Error:
I opened up the program and tried to use it for a little bit.

User Email: bfg20k at hotmail.com