[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

203.173.7.81 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sun Oct 10 06:00:51 CDT 2004

This bug report was submitted from 203.173.7.81 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 06:00:51 CDT Oct 10, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 2xOpteron/2GB RAM/Gentoo linux (64-bit w/32-bit emulation)
Hard Drive Space: 100ish GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Nvidia 6800GT drivers version 1.0.6111
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5-2004-9-26

Error:
RMB in the orthographic view doesn't open a context menu despite the relevant preference being turned on.
Shift+MMB in the orthographic view doesn't do anything but Ctrl+MMB moves the camera (Shift+MMB should move the camera?).

Cause of Error:
I have selected the "Right Mouse Button Activates Context Menu" box in options->preferences. Instead of opening the menu, RMB allows me to scroll the window by moving the mouse.

Ctrl+MMB moves the camera, but shift-MMB should, according to this: http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/docs/1.5/howto.html
My X version is xorg 6.8.0

User Email: neeman at webone.com.au