[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Nov 6 02:57:24 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 02:57:24 CST Nov 6, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: 1.8Ghz, 128MB Ram, Windows Xp
Hard Drive Space: 40Gig.
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: GForce 3
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4.0

When I try to open the thing, I get this message.

GtkRadiant-1.4.0.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.

And then it is has the Send error report, Or Dont.

Cause of Error:
Hmmm, I have Reinstalled it a few times, I have Uninstalled it then deleted it, and then Downloaded it again Twice or three times now.

User Email: no_name_o at hotmail.com