[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Nov 4 23:17:52 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:17:52 CST Nov 4, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Millenium Edition
Hard Drive Space: 30gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Default Windows ME
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.4 latest

Basically the skins don't show right when I'm close. The wireframe will be what's showing, no boxes, and the wireframe is textured. That's exactly how it sounds. The wires are different colors because of the textures assigned to them. I don't know if this is some weird OS thing, or what, but my computer runs Q3 fine, so shouldn't this work too?

Anyway, if a get a certain distance away on the POV, the texture will be how it should, but that way, it makes it difficult to see if I have something placed right, or if the texture looks right.

Cause of Error:
Happened as soon as I started making the map. I looked on the POV, and that's how it was.

User Email: animeblackhole at hotmail.com