[Gtkradiant] BSP monitoring from standard output?

ydnar gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:18:25 -0800

Riku:

I cc'ed the GtkRadiant mailing list with this message, but your mail
server bounced it saying my server was blacklisted. Not sure if you
joined the list before or after the message went through.

Anyways...

Change your engine to not assume MST_PLANAR drawsurfaces are polygons.
They are indexed triangles, no different from MST_TRIANGLE_SOUP with the
exception of lightmap data.

This is a common mistake people make when writing a Q3 BSP loader.