[Gtkradiant] Re: GtkRadiant BSP monitoring from standard output?

ydnar gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Mon, 16 Feb 2004 15:04:02 -0800

Change your engine to not assume MST_PLANAR drawsurfaces are polygons.
They are indexed triangles, no different from MST_TRIANGLE_SOUP with the
exception of lightmap data.

This is a common mistake people make when writing a Q3 BSP loader.