[Gtkradiant] setup v2 (was lokisetup for dummies)

Ignacio Castaņo gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:46:29 +0100

Timothee Besset wrote:
> Well don't be mistaken about what is done and what is not there. I have
> the general design done, but it's missing all the dogfood code that
> makes it work. For instance it won't actually copy any files, that kind
> of stuff.

Yeah, I haven't looked closely at the code, but I suspected something
like that. I just thought, that you need some input, to know that at
least there's someone interested :-)

The game that I'm working on is not finished and it will probably take
some time before being finished, because the only thing left is the
dirty work of designing the levels. In the meantime I will look at the
code and if I find it interesting I will try to contribute. That said, I
will only do that after my exams (after the next two weeks), and in any
case I can always fallback to the old loky setup.

--
Ignacio Castaņo
castanyo@yahoo.es