[Gtkradiant] setup v2 (was lokisetup for dummies)

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 13:25:45 -0600

Well don't be mistaken about what is done and what is not there. I have
the general design done, but it's missing all the dogfood code that
makes it work. For instance it won't actually copy any files, that kind
of stuff.

TTimo