[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

63.196.243.12 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Dec 11 15:49:02 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from 63.196.243.12 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:49:02 CST Dec 11, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Windows XP
Hard Drive Space: unsure
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: unsure
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0

Error:
Upon opening, all viewports (2d and 3d) were filled with black and white staticy bars. When I moved the view, the x and y axis markers left prints on the screen that did not go away, even when I exited (they came back when I reopened radiant - they were not on my desktop). None of my files were corrupted.

Cause of Error:
No clue - I simply opened it up. I have been using the editor for some time, and this is a new problem.

User Email: chrisgoetz at sbcglobal.net