[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

62.179.100.99 noreply at qeradiant.com
Sat Dec 11 11:02:58 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from 62.179.100.99 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 11:02:58 CST Dec 11, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: AMD Athlon XP2000+ (not OC-ed)/ATI Radeon 9600/Windows 2k SP4
Hard Drive Space: Approximately 8 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Ati Catalyst 4.8
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 12-05

Error:
A continuation of this: http://quakeulf.suxos.org/bilder/bearbeidet/uh-oh.png

Here is the error message displayed:
http://quakeulf.suxos.org/bilder/bearbeidet/uh-oh-part-deux.png

Cause of Error:
I switched back to single monitor doing the step-by-step procedure as explained here: http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/files/radiant/docs/1.5/bugs.html

I got to the "Edit -> Preferences" menu and I pressed "ok" and I got that error as displayed in the image above.

I am terribly sorry for this, but I am very grateful for the quick reply I got on the last error, although sadly it did not work out.

My Windows font is Tahoma, by the way.

User Email: quakeulf at mandatory.org