[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

193.136.120.36 noreply at qeradiant.com
Thu Dec 2 07:21:34 CST 2004

This bug report was submitted from 193.136.120.36 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 07:21:34 CST Dec 2, 2004.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Intel Pentium 4 2.66GHz / 512 Ram / Windows XP SP2
Hard Drive Space: +- 15 Gb
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Latest Geforce FX 5200
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.5.0 build 09-26

Error:
Sphere Brushes: It only allows a maximum of 7 sides. The cylinder and cone allow more than 50.

Little bug on the preferences windows, after changing the game directory: preferences windows couldn't be closed and wasn't working (restart on GTKRadiant solved the problem).

How to load the prefabs? Is it the import function now?

How to do the precise control of the preview window. In 1.4.0 you could do this by using Ctrl+mouse movement in 1.5.0 I don't know how to do it.

Is it possible to use the plugins and include the buttons like tree planter and caulk that existed in 1.4.0

Also some more specific game related menus and buttons like in 1.4.0 would be great.

Cause of Error:
The preferences bug happened by changing the directory and pressing 'ok'. The change was applied but the preferences window didn't close completely. I only tested it once on the version above, so not quite a tested bug!

User Email: simpledark at sapo.pt