[Gtkradiant] OSX jk][ / JA profiles

Patrick Wingo gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 18:08:45 -0800

What would be involved in packaging a 1.4 release for use with fink?
would that involve simply generating a new .info file or would it also
require creating new build scripts? I apologize for these simple
questions, I am unfamiliar with distributing source / installation
packages through fink. So far I have done a quick once-over with the
packaging documentation at Fink's sourceforge sight. If anyone else has
any suggestions for documentation to look up with regards to packaging,
I am all ears.

Right now, I am trying to decide if this is within my abilities. I
would really like to give back to this project, but my programming
capabilities and time availability have not been entirely up to snuff
so far. It seems that attempting to assemble an OSX install package may
be a good place to start.