[Gtkradiant] OSX jk][ / JA profiles

Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:41:11 +0100

The OSX setup has not been updated since late 1.3 releases. The first step
would be to package a 1.4 release (I won't do it except helping out a bit
and uploading the package; too busy).

Then having JKII and JA support is just a matter of updating the *nix
setup - with is used for installs on Linux and OSX - so it provides the
JKII and JA game packs.

TTimo