[Gtkradiant] GTKRadiant Bug Report

66.110.161.246 gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:41:21 -0600

This bug report was submitted from 66.110.161.246 using the Bug Report Submission Form on the QERadiant Website at 03:41:21 CST Dec 5, 2003.

CPU/RAM/Operating System: Athlon/512/Gentoo
Hard Drive Space: 60 GB
Video Card/OpenGL Drivers: Geforce 4/Nvidia
Version of GTKRadiant: 1.3.12

Error:
When I start radiant, it shows the splash screen, the main window and a dialog box saying that the glMakeCurrent function call failed. In the console from where I started radiant it gives two GtkGLExt-CRITICAL (file gtkglwidget.c: line 225 (gtk_widget_set_gl_capability) assertion GDK_IS_GL_CONFIG (glconfig) failed and file gdkgldrawable.c: line 141 (gtk_gl_drawable_gl_begin) assertion GDK_IS_GL_DRAWABLE (gldrawable) failed). It does the same thing on 3 different machines (athlon 650 with TNT2, athlon 2400 with Geforce4 and Pentium 4 with intel865

Cause of Error:
Start the program

User Email: rhinoferoce9@hotmail.com