[Gtkradiant] Someone on this list might have a virus

shadowspawn gtkradiant@zerowing.idsoftware.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:35:39 -0400

Bugbear, but it grabbed a msg from june 24th so no idea if they are even
here anymore. Kinda pointless to see who actually sent it, since the virus
hides the real sender and has its own smtp server. (IP of the connection was
209.X.X.X , don't want to publish it cause it has a keylogger and backdoor).
Who keeps email from that long ago anyway? Had the [Gtkradiant] subject
identifier, that's why I'm sending to this list.

could be grabbed from someone's IE cache, but I don't know if this list has
a web archive for non-subscribers.